1. Your sock drawer looks like this:
|Messy Sock Drawer|
3. Two socks are selected without turning the light on; crossed ankles in a seminar later that morning reveals one black and one blue sock.
4. Purchase of a new pair of socks is easier than digging through the stuffed sock drawer to find mates.
5. Annoyance is experienced because of the reasons noted above.
Even though I fold and put away clean clothes right away...usually...sooner or later my socks end up jumbled. I decided to try out the drawer dividers pictured below before recommending them to clients.
Five reasons I like these drawer dividers:
1. It only took a few minutes to remove all socks from the drawer, sort and pair matching socks, discard singles, and insert the dividers.
|Tidy Sock Drawer|
3. Specific type and color of socks are so easy to select...at a glance; no mismatched sock surprise after arrival at work.
4. It's only necessary to buy new socks when a different color is needed, or socks wear out.
5. Satisfaction is derived from the one small change--organizing your sock drawer--no wasted time in mate matching.
Note: Purchase sock drawer dividers on-line, or at Bed Bath & Beyond and The Container Store, for example.